Animation Guild Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRedirectionRegisterLog inRegister
:hi: welcome to AnimeGuildPhils.. we hope that you'll enjoy your stay here at our site.. feel free to report an error.. We have a forum, chat, blog and we also offer FREE SMS/Text to all Filipinos out there..:yabang: So Come and join us.. and please dont forget to invite your friends here..
Please create an introduction in the Introduce Yourself Forum.. :yesss: And also read the Newbie Help Forum Topics.. :ohyeah:
Please avoid SMS Type of posting in the forums.. thank you! :gokou:

RP Section

Go down 
+3
KyuPeaceDesu
LaviWalker
Belphegor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ahh... Since I was pushed by Lavi to make a New thread as it is my new Milestone.. So here it is I tried my best. I hope you guys won't get mad.. Haha!!
:tnt:
[and I moved it here since its international?]

Maybe some of you don't know what Role Playing is.
RP-ing.. Well, it is self-explanatory. You role play.
It depends in who you want to role play.

You can Role play yourself.
Your favourite anime character or a singer..
Who ever you want.

There are different types of role play.

*Freestyle
*PvP
*Story-based
*Made up story

..That is based from what me and Lavi made when we are roleplaying.
Though there are really many possibilities.

RP is like an online game in which you don't have to download anything at all.
It turns on your creativeness and this practise your english vocabulary.

That is what I think.
Its also pretty fun. It sparks up your imagination in which puts you into a fantasy world.. Unless you really have low imagination?
That would be sad. In any case, I encourage everyone to join here!
... If its alright. :D

RULES:
- No offensive Languages
- Use signs when you are doing actions. [e.g *Pokes Lavi.*, =Jumps out of the building.=] It is to differentiate.
- Type it in English, so anyone could understand. The grammar doesn't matter here now, but type in the best in which everyone could understand it.
- Have fun! XD

*NOTE: Everyone can join! Even if we are in the middle of RP-ing, you can join just suddenly making your own move. With that we can make up another story. So don't be shy and join if you wanna have fun! XD

Last edited by Belphegor on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:39 pm

*Lavi and Belphegor then fell with Kyu as Kyu did her Ultimate Glompage upon Belphgor's kawaii-ness.*

"Jaa!! .. Oh my gawd, what hit us?"

*She questioned after she hit the floor, looking up to the ceiling, her vision became vague. Totally forgetting who or what was outside she fell unconcious because of the hit.*

@_@;
Back to top Go down
http://lavi--walker1078.deviantart.com
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:43 pm

-As he was glomped he became dizzy and his vision, swirling like in a roller coaster. Now He and Lavi is in the same state. Leaving Kyu to answer the one who's knocking the door.-

"Gah...-chuuu..~"
-Was his last words befor ehe fainted.-
Back to top Go down
KyuPeaceDesu
Genin 4th Class
Genin 4th Class
KyuPeaceDesu

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:56 pm

-Realizing the effects of her glompage, she suddenly stood up. She was in a state of panic, she didn't know if she should help them up first or....-

"....or open the door?"

-she thought aloud. She had no other choice and so she went to the door to open it. Slowly she turned the knob.-

"W-who's there?"

-She asked as her heart pounded in fear, and then finally the door has been opened.-

"..."

O_o
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:19 pm

-As he fainted he turned back into his original form. He was on top of Lavi and faced down as he was glomped with her in his chibi form. He looked down on Lavi for a moment. Then he stood up and looked at Kyu, seeing as if she was in a state of confusion he walked around Lavi and stopped beside her, kneeled down and lifted Lavi's head, putting it onto his lap. He once again looked at Kyu.-

"Who's at the door Kyupi-chan?"

-He asked tilting his head to the right.-
Back to top Go down
KyuPeaceDesu
Genin 4th Class
Genin 4th Class
KyuPeaceDesu

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:41 pm

-She didn't have time to answer him. Alot of things occupied her head at once. And then suddenly her vision failed and everything went black. All she remembered is that she heard a loud thud and she was pretty sure it was the sound of her body colliding with the cold hard floor.-

"..."

xD
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:13 pm

-A sudden turn of events. Belphegor became stiff as he saw Kyu fell. Thoughts began running through his mind. Both Lavi and Kyu is now unconcious. He pulls out his knives ready to attack whom or whatever was about to enter. There are shadows casting over Kyu's unconcious body as lightning falls.-

"Who's there?!"

-He asked shouting. As he did, the shadow began to move forward. When he was about to attack, a cute little puppy jumped in and licked Kyu's face. It made the scene awkward.-

"W-What the heck..?"

-As he was stunned, he dropped his knives and turned like a stone. But then, a human followed the puppy, It was a kid, dripping wet as the rain falls hard outside.-

"C-c'mon Jinji, don't do that.."

-Said the little boy who was freezing cold to his pet.-
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am

:nosebleed:
*Nosebleed.*

------------------

*Belphegor's knife falling down on the floor made a ringing sound which woke Lavi up. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Belphegor stunned. She looked at where he was looking. Her eyes widened as she saw a boy with a puppy and Kyu unconcious on the floor. Out of her conciousness she got up and kicked the unknown boy's face sending him flying crashing through the wall of the house. After that Lavi kneeled beside kyu and hugged her.*

"Oh dear sun.. What has happened to you..?"

*She asked softly to Kyu, as if she was hearing her.*

._."
Back to top Go down
KyuPeaceDesu
Genin 4th Class
Genin 4th Class
KyuPeaceDesu

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:17 pm

"Aah... Am I dead? Wait, no that can't be it. I saw a puppy and a boy and then suddenly my vision failed? Must be the shock, I mean who wouldn't be shocked to see a puppy when you were prepared to see monster of some kind?"

-She felt something warm held her and she then heared a voice, it was vauge and barely audible but she knew who's voice it was. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the image of Lavi slowly settling in her vision.-

"F-father?"

-----

:nosebleed:
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:34 pm

*Lavi hugged Kyu more as she saw Kyu's eyes open.*

"Whew.. Thank God you are alright my dear sun.."

*She smiled at her. Then she suddenly heard the puppy crying for help. She looked back and she almost forgot that she kicked some unknown guy. Slowly placing Kyu's head down, she stood up and ran through the crushed wall and saw the young boy lying above the bushes, it was raining hard, so she hurriedly carried the boy while his pet followed her inside the house. Dripping wet she laid the boy down at a bed.*

"Oh gawd, I am so sorry about that.."

*Lavi apologized to the young boy who seemed to be unconcious. She felt so guilty that he took care of the boy. Changed his clothes and stuff like that.*
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:36 pm

-He just watched what just happened. Lavi kicking the stranger, helping Kyu out then Lavi helping the stranger she kicked.-

"Oh my.. What is really happening.. Hmmm.."

-He questioned himself. He slowly stood up and helped Lavi taking care of the young boy. But then he looked back and saw Kyu still lying on the floor, he went to her and picked her up to put her in bed so she could be a little bit more comfortable when she wakes up. From that he was suddenly bitten by the puppy who was with the stranger. But this didn't startled him. He sat down in front of it and tried to pat the puppy's head, but then the puppy bit his hand. He just smiled and used his other hand to touch the back of the puppy's ears, slowly making it clamer.-

"Hehe.."

-He cutely giggled.-
Back to top Go down
heiress18alone
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
heiress18alone

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:52 pm

heiress entered the room and was so confused of what is

happening

"what's going on in here?"

she waved her hand to lavi and to belphegor

than sat in one corner feeling so sleepy.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/hp03mp
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 pm

*At first Lavi didn't notice Heiress was in the room because she was too busy taking care of the young boy. But then she heard a voice, somehow familiar to her. She turn around and saw Heiress, looking confused and dripping wet form the rain, she walked up to her and immediately pull her in and let her sit on a chair. She gave her towel to dry up.*

"Eh.. Good thing you found this Secret Shelter place of ours Heiress-chan."

*She said smiling at her.*

----

If you can, try reading from the start, so you won't be really confused on what's really going on in here Heiress-chan.. Ne? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:36 pm

-As soon as Lavi went to take care of Heiress, he took over of taking the young boy. After awhile, the young boy has gained back his consciousness, but it was just for awhile, and he returned back to sleep. It seemed that he was really hurt badly.-

"Hmmm.. Lavi-chan's attack sure is formidable.."

-He whispered to himself. Thinking over what could have happened to him if he was in this young boy's place.-

:deads:
Back to top Go down
heiress18alone
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
heiress18alone

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:21 pm

heiress smiled back at lavi then sighed.

"i kinda feel lazy reading from the start."

*then tears started falling from heiress's eyes*

"i really hope that i'm in a safe place"

she slowly closed her eyes then hugged lavi tight. then fell asleep
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/hp03mp
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:31 pm

*Lavi hugged her back smiling at her, she know how she is feeling. What she's been through and all the hardships she is trying to overcome. They just sat there. She knew Heiress fell asleep, and so she slowly laid her head onto her lap so she can rest peacefully.*

"You are.. This is your home after all.. Where you;re friends are in.."

*She whispered in Heiress' sleep."

---

:'D
Back to top Go down
Mico
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
Mico

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and someone just passing by along the road..
and its me.. ahohoh *la la la la

(hihih sorry to interrupt)

Back to top Go down
http://add our band (ShaSio)thrOugh our Ym / FS account: shaolin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Section
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animation Guild Philippines :: PINOY ZONE :: Random Discussions-