Animation Guild Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRedirectionRegisterLog inRegister
:hi: welcome to AnimeGuildPhils.. we hope that you'll enjoy your stay here at our site.. feel free to report an error.. We have a forum, chat, blog and we also offer FREE SMS/Text to all Filipinos out there..:yabang: So Come and join us.. and please dont forget to invite your friends here..
Please create an introduction in the Introduce Yourself Forum.. :yesss: And also read the Newbie Help Forum Topics.. :ohyeah:
Please avoid SMS Type of posting in the forums.. thank you! :gokou:

Forum Site Creation Successful!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
komiks0916
Admin
Admin
komiks0916

Forum Site Creation Successful! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Site Creation Successful!   Forum Site Creation Successful! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:10 am

:yesss: At long last.. all those sleepless nights paid off! (well, nakakatulog naman aku.. haha.. trip ku lang sabihin un..) anyways, I hope that you'll have fun in our forums, i'll try to make the best out of it and in the long run, i hope mas dumami pa tayo dito.. thanks and God bless.. :yabang:
Back to top Go down

Forum Site Creation Successful!
Page 1 of 1