Animation Guild Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRedirectionRegisterLog inRegister
:hi: welcome to AnimeGuildPhils.. we hope that you'll enjoy your stay here at our site.. feel free to report an error.. We have a forum, chat, blog and we also offer FREE SMS/Text to all Filipinos out there..:yabang: So Come and join us.. and please dont forget to invite your friends here..
Please create an introduction in the Introduce Yourself Forum.. :yesss: And also read the Newbie Help Forum Topics.. :ohyeah:
Please avoid SMS Type of posting in the forums.. thank you! :gokou:

santa and raindeer-jeru and yza

Go down 
+5
chucklechunks
ieyasu
komiks0916
jeur
priestess_kasumi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
priestess_kasumi
Academy Student B
Academy Student B
priestess_kasumi

santa and raindeer-jeru and yza - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: santa and raindeer-jeru and yza   santa and raindeer-jeru and yza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeru and Yza christmas themed drawing. Si jeur nagdrawing ako nagkulay.. wahehe.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] may mga
lines pa kc ndi na naedit... nitatamad. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by priestess_kasumi on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jeur
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
jeur

PostSubject: Re: santa and raindeer-jeru and yza   santa and raindeer-jeru and yza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:25 pm

maybe it's time that you start an org there! :iyak: tell us what's your plan (just post it somewhere) and i know that a lot of us here can really help you. just give us some time though :pacool:
Back to top Go down
http://jewu.deviantart.com
hiromitch24
Genin 3rd Class
Genin 3rd Class
hiromitch24

PostSubject: Re: santa and raindeer-jeru and yza   santa and raindeer-jeru and yza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:37 am

You'll help? really? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] gusto ko man. i don't even know where to start. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jeur
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
jeur

PostSubject: Re: santa and raindeer-jeru and yza   santa and raindeer-jeru and yza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:44 pm

gather your friends first, lahat ng mahilig sa anime or kahit hindi basta ok sa'yo. :iyak: mas madali nga lang pag pareho kayo ng interest tapos magpakitaan kayo ng mga ginuhit niyo. turuan. then tsaka na kayo bumuo ng org kapag alam niyo na ang magiging aim ng gagawin niyong org :sweatdrop: pwede kasing mga otaku, lang, or animator, or anime collectors. cosplayers. ganun. start small. look great and conquer CAGAYAN! :number1:
Back to top Go down
hiromitch24
Genin 3rd Class
Genin 3rd Class
hiromitch24

PostSubject: Re: santa and raindeer-jeru and yza   santa and raindeer-jeru and yza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Conquer talaga ha? hahaha! ok i'll try. Masaya to. hehehe [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jeur
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
jeur

PostSubject: Re: santa and raindeer-jeru and yza   santa and raindeer-jeru and yza - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:03 pm

basta don't aim big at first. be contented kung meron nang tatlo.  pag bente na kayo cosplay party at someone else's house lang muna. pag fifty na kayo, uhm, rock n' roll!! :tnt:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: santa and raindeer-jeru and yza   santa and raindeer-jeru and yza - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

santa and raindeer-jeru and yza
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2