Animation Guild Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRedirectionRegisterLog inRegister
:hi: welcome to AnimeGuildPhils.. we hope that you'll enjoy your stay here at our site.. feel free to report an error.. We have a forum, chat, blog and we also offer FREE SMS/Text to all Filipinos out there..:yabang: So Come and join us.. and please dont forget to invite your friends here..
Please create an introduction in the Introduce Yourself Forum.. :yesss: And also read the Newbie Help Forum Topics.. :ohyeah:
Please avoid SMS Type of posting in the forums.. thank you! :gokou:

SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10)

Go down 
+3
jeur
yukito
komiks0916
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
komiks0916
Admin
Admin
komiks0916

SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10)   SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:16 am

First topic message reminder :

as of today (december 11, 2009) i'll be strict in posting rules. i hope you understand..

anyway, all the older posts are exempted here.. so hindi po kasali yun sa mga dapat na sawayin or ipaedit.. better check the date of the topic or the post.. or else kayo din ang mapapahiya..

anyway, to get this started, i saw a better view of the rule from one of the forums where i usually go.. thanks to RRS of pinoyden for this guide..

SMS Posting Guidelines 101!
Everything you need to know about SMS Posting

Here's where you can find which are considered as SMS and which are not

SMS
1. Shortcuts
Code:
mga sltng pnliit pra ms mdlng ipost

2. Inappropriate adding of letters
Code:
itoh yong mga salitang dinadagdagan ng hindi naman dapat

3. Letters/Numbers/Characters substitution
Code:
it0 y0ng mga letra sa salita na pinapalitan pagnagp02st

4. Inappropriate capitalization of letters
Code:
yUnG sALiT SaLiT aNg cAsE nG pOsT

Mahilig tayong mga Pilipino sa shortcut words, so, considered na yong mga salitang pinaikli, na ginagamit natin "vocally", like don - doon, ito - to, iyan - yan, siya - sya. . .

Its not whether the word is readable or not, because
Quote :
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

We all know which are and which are not SMS type posting, kaya wag na po tayo lumusot, para namang napakahirap gawin ng rules at kailangan pa nating makipagaway para lang dito. Most of the members use their phones to get online so wag nating idahilan yon. Be responsible for your own actions, wag magalit at magsimula ng away kapag nasita dahil kasalanan natin to. Magpost lang po tayo ng maayos at walang magiging problema.

halos lahat naman ata ng pumupunta dito sa AGP naka PC di ba? iilan lang ang naka Cellphone..

UPDATE: 3-20-10
Regarding sa sms posting, yung mga naka red po na font ay inedit namin para malaman nyu yung mga naka sms post nyu na words.. wag po sana kayo maooffend kasi para din maiwasan na natin ang sms posting.. kung me nakita kayo na sms post, ireport nyu lang po.. sana wag kayo magalit sa mga staffs natin kasi ginagawa lang din nila yung part nila.. salamat sa pag-unawa..

Last edited by komiks0916 on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
inkZERO
Academy Student D
Academy Student D
inkZERO

PostSubject: Re: SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10)   SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 pm

sorry about this one, bago palang ako sablay agad...
Back to top Go down
komiks0916
Admin
Admin
komiks0916

PostSubject: Re: SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10)   SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 pm

no problem.. :ok: it was an honest mistake.. anyway, forget about that.. welcome sa AGP.. and please dont forget to invite your friends here.. astig mas madami mas masaya.. :yesss:
Back to top Go down
inkZERO
Academy Student D
Academy Student D
inkZERO

PostSubject: Re: SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10)   SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:49 pm

oh sure i will, but after I finished reading the newbie guidelines (so i can explain it to them before they make some mistakes such as mine.)
Back to top Go down
komiks0916
Admin
Admin
komiks0916

PostSubject: Re: SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10)   SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:56 pm

:tnt: hehe.. nice one.. :ok: sige bro.. ok yan.. salamat.. read ka lang din ng topics.. tas ayun post ka lang.. me magrereply naman jan pag me nadaan eh.. nga pala.. sa comments and suggestions maganda din magbasa.. :panalo:
Back to top Go down
inkZERO
Academy Student D
Academy Student D
inkZERO

PostSubject: Re: SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10)   SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:04 pm

hehe i'll try, thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10)   SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMS Posting Rules and Guidelines.. (UPDATE 3-20-10)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2