Animation Guild Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRedirectionRegisterLog inRegister
:hi: welcome to AnimeGuildPhils.. we hope that you'll enjoy your stay here at our site.. feel free to report an error.. We have a forum, chat, blog and we also offer FREE SMS/Text to all Filipinos out there..:yabang: So Come and join us.. and please dont forget to invite your friends here..
Please create an introduction in the Introduce Yourself Forum.. :yesss: And also read the Newbie Help Forum Topics.. :ohyeah:
Please avoid SMS Type of posting in the forums.. thank you! :gokou:

Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time

Go down 
3 posters

For those who already watched this anime how can you rank it from 1 to 5., 5 being the highest.
Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_vote_lcap0%Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_vote_lcap0%Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_vote_lcap50%Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_vote_lcap50%Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
heiress18alone
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
heiress18alone

Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time Empty
PostSubject: Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time   Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Genre:     Drama, Supernatural, Black comedy

Black Butler (黒執事 Kuroshitsuji) is a manga written and illustrated by Yana Toboso. Since its debut on September 16, 2006, it has been serialized in Square Enix's shōnen manga magazine Monthly GFantasy. The series follows Sebastian Michaelis, a demonic butler who is bound by a supernatural contract to serve Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old head of the Phantomhive noble family. It was announced in July 2008 that an anime adaption, directed by Shinohara Toshiya and produced by A-1 Pictures, was expected. It premiered in October 2008, and has since ended with 24 episodes. However, at the Sono Shitsuji, Shūshō: Saigo no Bansan o Anata to Tomo ni (その執事、終章 ~最後の晩餐を貴方と共に~?, "That Butler, Last Chapter ~a last supper with you~") event on June 14, 2009, it was announced that the anime will be returning for a second series. Seiyū Junichi Suwabe confirmed this news on his official blog later that day. The series has been licensed for an English release by Yen Press and will be published in Yen Plus' August 2009 issue for the magazine's first anniversary.

Reference: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

>~~~^me^~~~<

Well, I just finished watching it today. If only I didn't have a hard time

with the buffering and looking for websites that have this anime most likely I would've finished it in one day. Anyway, this anime is an epic win for me. It's not that boring to watch. Every episodes makes you want for more. 

Ciel's way of thinking is very inspiring though sometimes his weakness is a bit annoying.

He's still cute and simply cool. I also like his servants. They are so cool. They have a very interesting story of their past. Well on the other hand, I feel sad for the Demon Dog because he is so cute.

Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/hp03mp
shiMizu
Genin 3rd Class
Genin 3rd Class
shiMizu

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time   Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:18 pm

ou.. gusto ko yung sniper girl na servant nya, si Maylenne.. kaso kinulang ako sa ending.. >.> hehe.. pero gsto ko pa rin yung yaoi moments nila Sebastian and Pluto XD pati pala ni Grelle XD hehe.. natatawa ako XD
Back to top Go down
heiress18alone
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
heiress18alone

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time   Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:16 pm

lawl oo nga., ang cute ni plu-plu

tapos si Grelle grabe fantasies niya kay Sebby hahaha.,

well Maylenne is awesome though nung una akala ko napaka-useless and clumsy niya

yun pala nung malaman ko story niya., grabe namangha ako., she is so cool., ala tomb raider moves hehehe
Back to top Go down
shiMizu
Genin 3rd Class
Genin 3rd Class
shiMizu

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time   Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:06 am

ou nga.. pati yung deathscythe nya, modified.. Chainsaw.. lols XD hahah~

ang ganda nga ni Maylenne ehh nung walang salamin :3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
heiress18alone
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
heiress18alone

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time   Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 pm

hehe yeah., deathscythe., tapos nung naparusahan si Grelle., ayun gunting nalang haha

:tnt:

oo nga ang ganda ni Maylenne nung walang salamin., tapos pati boses niya iba.,

favorite part ko is nung pinoprotektahan nila yung mansion.,

habang naglalaro ng chess sina Ciel.,

tomb raider moves si Maylenne

hehe
Back to top Go down
shiMizu
Genin 3rd Class
Genin 3rd Class
shiMizu

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time   Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm

ou nga.. hihihi~ :3 ou nga gunting na lang lols.. haha.. paliit ng paliit XD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
heiress18alone
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
heiress18alone

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time   Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:22 pm

hehe buti na nga lang binalik din sa kanya yung chainsaw deathsscythe niya.,

hirap gamitin nung gunting eh haha
Back to top Go down
shiMizu
Genin 3rd Class
Genin 3rd Class
shiMizu

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time   Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 pm

madami pa naman siya dapat gupitin este chainsawhin sa last episode heheh XD
Back to top Go down
juan_crisostomo
juan_crisostomo

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time   Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:32 pm

really not my type of anime..almost drop it

:3 balita ko may season 2 daw ah babae bida
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time   Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuji an anime worth your time
Page 1 of 1