Animation Guild Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRedirectionRegisterLog inRegister
:hi: welcome to AnimeGuildPhils.. we hope that you'll enjoy your stay here at our site.. feel free to report an error.. We have a forum, chat, blog and we also offer FREE SMS/Text to all Filipinos out there..:yabang: So Come and join us.. and please dont forget to invite your friends here..
Please create an introduction in the Introduce Yourself Forum.. :yesss: And also read the Newbie Help Forum Topics.. :ohyeah:
Please avoid SMS Type of posting in the forums.. thank you! :gokou:

Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
r0i
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
r0i

Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here! Empty
PostSubject: Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!   Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:34 pm

please immediately report any similar cases...
Spoiler:

this happends when the page fails to load itself,reason is still unidentified....

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
heiress18alone
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
heiress18alone

PostSubject: Re: Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!   Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:18 am

whoah!

:wah:

soooo many codes.,

hmmm so far wala pa naman ako naeencounter na ganyan

^_^
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/hp03mp
komiks0916
Admin
Admin
komiks0916

PostSubject: Re: Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!   Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:47 am

naeencounter nyu pa ba yan ngayon sa bagong style ng forums natin?
Back to top Go down
yume_tenshi
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
yume_tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!   Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:23 pm

di ko rin yan naeencounter (O.o) woo
Back to top Go down
r0i
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
r0i

PostSubject: Re: Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!   Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 pm

so far ala na kuya....nag-check ako kagabi and kanina mukhang ala na yang error na nay,i hope....
Back to top Go down
komiks0916
Admin
Admin
komiks0916

PostSubject: Re: Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!   Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:16 pm

:ok: so far so good.. :pawis:
Back to top Go down
komiks0916
Admin
Admin
komiks0916

PostSubject: Re: Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!   Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:16 pm

:ok: so far so good.. :pawis:
Back to top Go down
r0i
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
r0i

PostSubject: Re: Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!   Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 am

ayun kuya,yung chatbox sa ngayon di nagse-save ng name and kelangan i-delete yung tinype na message since di nagke-clear yung box para dun,sa ngayon di ko pa alam kung nakakaapekto yun sa mga members pero mas ok na din na ilagay ko dito,heheheh...baka kasi may magcomplain,inunahan ko lng ng info,aheheheheh........

salamat kuya....
Back to top Go down
komiks0916
Admin
Admin
komiks0916

PostSubject: Re: Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!   Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:49 am

Huwat? Sa connection mu ulit siguro yan.. Once kasi maclick mu yung go or mag-enter ka, mawawala na yung tinype mu na words dun sa box.. Pero di nga to nakakasave ng name.. Kasi wala na nga ilolog-in.. :pawis:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!   Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your Screenshot of Errors and Glitches here!
Page 1 of 1