Animation Guild Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRedirectionRegisterLog inRegister
:hi: welcome to AnimeGuildPhils.. we hope that you'll enjoy your stay here at our site.. feel free to report an error.. We have a forum, chat, blog and we also offer FREE SMS/Text to all Filipinos out there..:yabang: So Come and join us.. and please dont forget to invite your friends here..
Please create an introduction in the Introduce Yourself Forum.. :yesss: And also read the Newbie Help Forum Topics.. :ohyeah:
Please avoid SMS Type of posting in the forums.. thank you! :gokou:

A baby's view on Abortion..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
komiks0916
Admin
Admin
komiks0916

A baby's view on Abortion.. Empty
PostSubject: A baby's view on Abortion..   A baby's view on Abortion.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Dear Mommy,

I am in Heaven now, sitting on god's lap. He loves me and cries with me, for my heart has been broken. I so wanted to be your little girl. I don't quite understand what has happened. I was so excited when I began realizing my chance. I was in a dark, yet comfortable place. I saw I had fingers and toes. I was pretty far along in my developing, yet not near ready to leave my surroundings. I spent most of my time thinking or sleeping. Even from my earliest days, I felt a special bonding between you and me. Sometimes I heard you crying and I cried with you. Sometimes you would yell or scream, then cry. I heard Daddy yelling back. I was sad, and hoped you would be better soon. I wondered why you cried so much. One day you cried almost all of the day. I hurt for you. I couldn't imagine why you were so unhappy. That same day, the most horrible thing happened. A very mean monster came into that warm, comfortable place I was in. I was so scared, I began screaming, but you never once tried to help me. Maybe you never heard me. The monster got closer and closer as I was screaming and screaming, "Mommy, Mommy, help me please; Mommy, help me." Complete terror is all I felt. I screamed and screamed until I thought I couldn't anymore. Then the monster started ripping my arm off. It hurt so badly; the pain I can never explain. It didn't stop. Oh, how I begged it to stop. I screamed in horror as it ripped my leg off. Though I was in such complete pain, I was dying. I knew I would never see your face or hear you say how much you love me. I wanted to make all your tears go away. I had so many plans to make you happy. Now I couldn't; all my dreams were shattered. Though I was in utter pain and horror, I felt the pain of my heart breaking, above all. I wanted more than anything to be your daughter. No use now, for I was dying a painful death. I could only imagine the terrible things that they had done to you. I wanted to tell you that I love you before I was gone, but I didn't know the words you could understand. And soon, I no longer had the breath to say them; I was dead. I felt myself rising. I was being carried, by a huge angel, into a big beautiful place. I was still crying, but the physical pain was gone. The angel took me to Gods and set me on his lap. He said he loved me, and he was my Father. Then I was happy. I asked him what the thing was that killed me. He answered, "Abortion. I am sorry, my child; for I know how it feels." I don't know what abortion is; I guess that's the name of the monster. I'm writing to say that I love you and to tell you how much I wanted to be your little girl. I tried very hard to live. I wanted to live. I had the will, but I couldn't; the monster was too powerful. It sucked my arms and legs off and finally got all of me. It was impossible to live. I just wanted you to know I tried to stay with you. I didn't want to die. Also, Mommy, please watch out for that abortion monster. Mommy, I love you and I would hate for you to go through the kind of pain I did. Please be careful.

Love,
Your Baby Girl

Created by jessicadelage

BASAHIN NIU PO KAHIT MAHABA... MAGANDA PO XA... KAKATOUCH..
Back to top Go down
komiks0916
Admin
Admin
komiks0916

PostSubject: Re: A baby's view on Abortion..   A baby's view on Abortion.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:49 pm

so emo.. :emo: :hindeeeeee: wawa naman ung baby pag me naabort.. ahehe.. ganun pala ung nafefeel nila.. kakalungkot.. :gulat: :spotlight:
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

PostSubject: Re: A baby's view on Abortion..   A baby's view on Abortion.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Wew..
Ang ganda..
Kaso ang sakit sa mata..
:hilo:

Pero ang ganda..
Katulad lang nung..
Nung..
Nkmltan ko ung Piece..
Pero 2ngkol dn sa Abortion..
ung may..
"You killed me with those pills!"
Nagdrama ung baby..
Gnun gnun..
Kawawa tlga ung mga baby na ndi na nabuhay..
:iyak2:
Back to top Go down
http://lavi--walker1078.deviantart.com
heiress18alone
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
heiress18alone

PostSubject: Re: A baby's view on Abortion..   A baby's view on Abortion.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm

hayz kwa2 nmn uhn baby.,

npka cruel ng mom nia.,

grbe pakiramdam qh 2loy., i wanted to get angry on those moms

who aborted their children.,

they are so selfish.,

they didn't care about how their baby would feel

hayz.,

poor thing.,

well when you love someone

you are not really sure whether they love you too or not

they'll just make you feel the pain.,

yet you try to refuse to know that they are the ones causing it.,

kse nga mahal mo cla.,

you wouldn't think of something bad against them.,

kse you trusted them
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/hp03mp
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

PostSubject: Re: A baby's view on Abortion..   A baby's view on Abortion.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:10 pm

I don't think..
The mom in this letter was that mean..
Maybe she did it against her will..~
On the other hand maybe yeah!!
Actually..
I guess they shouldn't have done..
"that" in the first place..
Tsk tsk..~

@ Mamaw Heiress..
Emo ka talaga..
Such wordss...
Its like your teh baby and the u know who is the mom..
Or something like dat..
:iyak2:
Back to top Go down
http://lavi--walker1078.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A baby's view on Abortion..   A baby's view on Abortion.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A baby's view on Abortion..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animation Guild Philippines :: PINOY ZONE :: Random Discussions-
Jump to: