Animation Guild Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRedirectionRegisterLog inRegister
:hi: welcome to AnimeGuildPhils.. we hope that you'll enjoy your stay here at our site.. feel free to report an error.. We have a forum, chat, blog and we also offer FREE SMS/Text to all Filipinos out there..:yabang: So Come and join us.. and please dont forget to invite your friends here..
Please create an introduction in the Introduce Yourself Forum.. :yesss: And also read the Newbie Help Forum Topics.. :ohyeah:
Please avoid SMS Type of posting in the forums.. thank you! :gokou:

RP Section

Go down 
+3
KyuPeaceDesu
LaviWalker
Belphegor
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Ahh... Since I was pushed by Lavi to make a New thread as it is my new Milestone.. So here it is I tried my best. I hope you guys won't get mad.. Haha!!
:tnt:
[and I moved it here since its international?]

Maybe some of you don't know what Role Playing is.
RP-ing.. Well, it is self-explanatory. You role play.
It depends in who you want to role play.

You can Role play yourself.
Your favourite anime character or a singer..
Who ever you want.

There are different types of role play.

*Freestyle
*PvP
*Story-based
*Made up story

..That is based from what me and Lavi made when we are roleplaying.
Though there are really many possibilities.

RP is like an online game in which you don't have to download anything at all.
It turns on your creativeness and this practise your english vocabulary.

That is what I think.
Its also pretty fun. It sparks up your imagination in which puts you into a fantasy world.. Unless you really have low imagination?
That would be sad. In any case, I encourage everyone to join here!
... If its alright. :D

RULES:
- No offensive Languages
- Use signs when you are doing actions. [e.g *Pokes Lavi.*, =Jumps out of the building.=] It is to differentiate.
- Type it in English, so anyone could understand. The grammar doesn't matter here now, but type in the best in which everyone could understand it.
- Have fun! XD

*NOTE: Everyone can join! Even if we are in the middle of RP-ing, you can join just suddenly making your own move. With that we can make up another story. So don't be shy and join if you wanna have fun! XD

Last edited by Belphegor on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:55 pm

*Lavi then run towards Belphegor, fast enough that he wouldn't notice her presence, with this chance she made a high kick targeting Belphegor's face.*

I didn't push you into Making this thread!!
Back to top Go down
http://lavi--walker1078.deviantart.com
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 pm

-Before Lavi's kick hit him he crossed his arms on his face to defend himself from this fierceful attack which could destroy his beautiful face. As he did, he was sent back, almost had him flying.-

"Well you didn't have to kick my face!!!"

-He then sat down on the green grass as wind passes through his hair.-

"So we're doing it, freestyle?"
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:08 pm

*She then slowly walk towards Belphegor and decided to seat beside him.*

"Sure. We always do freestyle."
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:13 pm

-He giggled and then looked up at the sky. It was a clear sunny day, birds flying around and winds passes through.-

"How 'bout we make up our own story?"

-He then looked towards Lavi and smiled.-

"Though it would be fun if there were other people that would join here."
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:18 pm

"Yeah, sure do. But there are only few people as of now.. Which is pretty sad.."

*She had a faint smile now. Making her face looks gloomy.*

[RL: Hey I'll be eating dinner for awhile.]
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:29 pm

-As he saw Lavi's face, he stood up and looked down on her.-

"Then we'll invite lotsa people!! And then, we could all have FUN!"

-He grinned big time, and then laughed.-

[RL: Okay then, I'll be here, waiting for your come back. XD]
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:35 pm

*She then randomly poked him as she returned.*

"Muwahahahaha!!"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:21 pm

-He was then poked by Lavi randomly. He grinned and started poking back too.-

"I totally forgot we were doing this!"
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:27 pm

*Lavi then Suddenly kicked his face now for sure it would hit him because it was really so unexpected.*

"Haya!! Darn you brother!!!"

*After the kick, she ran away and hid behind a tree where she sulked.*

;[
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 pm

-And so he was hit by the fierceful kick. He was sent flying and landed face first. He slowly stood up covering his in-pain face as he get up.-

"Oww.. That really hurts.."

-He softly said with a painful voice of sorrow and slowly looked around looking for signs to where Lavi went as she suddenly disappeared in his sight.-
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:39 pm

*She secretly looked at Belphegor from afar and pulls out one dynamite stick as she remembered Gokudera teaching her how to automatically spark one and throws it to the enemy.*

"Let's play Hide and seek brother.."

*She whispered softly as she grinned evily.*
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:43 pm

-He felt an evil intent, eye looking at him. He looked around more, having sweat drops slowly appearing, he pulls out his knifes and throws randomly at the trees. He knew it was Lavi who was evily looking at him.-

"We're are you hiding Shiro-chan!?!?!"

-He shouted, expecting her to answer back immediately.-
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:54 pm

*Before she could spark the first dynamite in hand, the the knife that Belphegor randomly threw almost hit her in where the tree she was hiding saved her.*

"Tch! Darn, almost had me, but I'll have my fun."

*Once again, having the evil grin on her face, she sparked the first dynamite and threw it towards Belphegor. As the dynamite goes, she instantly run somewhere else, wherein he wouldn't know her exact location.*
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:04 pm

-He saw the dynamite coming and evaded the attack, he saw shadows moved fast among the trees, he knew it was her. And so with that he ran towards where he thought she would be.-

"C'mon, I know you're in there."

-He said grinning, he jumped between two trees and caught her before she could go to the next tree to where she would hide.-

"Gotcha sis!!"
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:10 pm

"As I've thought"

*She grinned even more.*

"The one you caught isn't me my Brother! Ahahahaha!!"

*She happily shouted at him as she jumped over him towards the next tree instantly moving on to the next, but before she was gone, she shouted back once more.*

"Catch me and You'll have a prize!"
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:23 pm

-He heared her shout and he looked at what he got. It was some dummy looking thing. He froze for a moment, realizing that he was pretty stupid to fell for her trick.-

"Oh drats! I thought I got her.. hmmm.."

-He gazed upon where she was going and smiled.-

"Oh really? Wonder what is it.. hehehe..."

-He said softly and so he started going towards where she went while having his speed build up, he began seeing Lavi running across trees, with this he hid his presence and have his "catch plan" started.-
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:32 pm

*As she ran and jumped between trees, thinking that she had successfully ran away from him, she decided to rest for awhile after all those energy she used up. And so she stopped by the nearby tree and sat under its leaves. It was peaceful. As she rest, she slowly drift into sleep, forgetting about running away from his brother.*
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:50 pm

-He soon stopped as he saw her sister sleeping quietly behind a tree. He grinned.-

"What a good chance I have hmm.."

-He said quietly, and he moved slowly and softly as possible towards her, carefully not waking her up. He kneeled before her.-

"Darn, You look so innocent when you sleep."

-He whispered. And decided just to sit in the opposite side of the tree and rest there.-

XD
Back to top Go down
KyuPeaceDesu
Genin 4th Class
Genin 4th Class
KyuPeaceDesu

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:19 pm

-Kyu looks at the touching scene almost forgetting what she's supposed to do. Coming out of her daze, she started to jump from tree to tree as she approached the two. Silently landing on Lavi's side without Belphegor noticing, she randomly pokes Lavi-

xD

Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:22 pm

*As she was poked by Kyu, she slowly opened her eyes. Looking at her. Her face flushed.*

"GAH!! You're here! Oh myy you saw me sleeping!!"

*She said so suddenly with a loud voice, not noticing Belphegor was behind the tree.*
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:24 pm

-He heared her screamed and jerked out to check on what's happening. He saw another girl which is beside his beloved sister. He didn't make any appearance, he didn't want them to notice him. And so he just looked at them waiting if there's something gonna happen.-

"..."
Back to top Go down
KyuPeaceDesu
Genin 4th Class
Genin 4th Class
KyuPeaceDesu

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:29 pm

-Looking at Lavi's flushed face, she laughed-

"Fufufu~ Oh dear, father. Just a while ago you were denying that you're cute. But what is this that I see now? Is it not proof enough?"

-She then heared something move behind the trees causing her to stiffen and alert in relfex-

"....Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
LaviWalker
AGP Messenger
AGP Messenger
LaviWalker

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:34 pm

*Her face still flushed. She didn't make any comments and just looked away.*

"Hmpf..."

*She then noticed that Kyu has stiffen and asked who was there. She looked behind her, seeing a familiar shadow. She knew it was him. Belphegor. But didn't call out his name as she wasn't sure.*
Back to top Go down
Belphegor
Academy Student C
Academy Student C
Belphegor

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:37 pm

-He stiffens as Kyu has noticed him. He wanted to hide but he's body won't move. Instead, he started showing himself to them. His face looking down and flushed with embarassment, he uttered a greeting to Kyu.-

"U-uhmm.. Konnichiwa..."

-He said shyly at her. She was a total stranger and didn't want to give her a bad impression of him.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Section   RP Section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Section
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Animation Guild Philippines :: PINOY ZONE :: Random Discussions-
Jump to: